This project was made to settle my curiosity. I was wondering how well it would work to make a multiplayer "game" where the connections were handled as follows:
- Player 1 joins.
- The server stores a JSON file containing the players position and name.
- Every time the player moves the position in the JSON file is updated.
- Player 2 joins.
- Now boy players update their own position and writes to their file.
- Both the clients also reads all the other playerfiles and draws them at their position.
- The result can be seen under.